Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bad Blogger

Wow, I'm not on the computer very often so when I am I check my e-mails quickly and my blogs. I find myself surfing blogs looking up people that I haven't talked to or seen in years and enjoying everyone else's stories, pictures, and entries. By the time I'm done I don't want to do my own so, I don't. Sorry I will have to get back to the habbit of doing a new Post first. I sure is fun to look around and see so many people communicating and informing their loved one's who are far away.

2 comments:

Mandi A. said...

Well look at you getting all fancy with your layout! And you said you were computer illiterate. Looks good! Yes, please get back in the habit...I need updates on my neices and nephew more regularly. Did you get my message? Wedding is April 19th.

Lisa Brown said...

I know, blog reading is fun. I do the same thing. It really is fun looking at yours being how I never see you! ;)