1. You've got a craving for sweets but it's too late at night and the only thing open is the corner convenience store. What do you get? My first choice would be an Abazaba most places don't carry those and they are horrible on my teeth. Second choice would be skittles
2. What's something you lent to someone that you'd really like back now? My green shorts, it's so hard for my little waist big butt to find cute shorts that are short enough to look like shorts and not high waters on me and long enough to cover what needs to be. My mom borrowed them and she really likes them. I may not get them back Ever.......
3. It's some one's birthday, and you've GOT to come up with something to give him or her RIGHT NOW. What have you got? I would make them a card. I have just gotten into card making and it is so fun and you can really personalize something to make it really special for them.
4. I'm buying you a lifetime subscription to any magazine you want. What will it be? It would be either Countryliving, or Better Homes and Gardens. There are so many great ideas and fun things to improve your home in those books, and alot of it is do it yourself--CHEAP
5. What is something you used to dislike, but now love? Diet Coke--Thanks to my aunt Karen, but especially my girlfriend Lisa, she was a serious d.c. drinker and got me hooked
Thanks Mandi I stole your questions, I don't remember the website you said it was to get these funny questions