Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sisters

Gee can you tell that these two are sisters, I love days like today where they get along and there is no scrapping taking place. Those days are definitely numbered lately. It makes for a nice and enjoyable day and I can tell what kind of day it will be from the moment they wake up, until the brother is thrown into the mix then your just not quite sure what will happen. Generally he gets ganged up on but he deserves what he gets most of the time. The joys of motherhood............some good some really crappy

6 comments:

Will & Cheyenne said...

What a GREAT picture of the girls!! Boy they are getting big! How are you feeling these days? When is your date?

Jessica said...

They are SO pretty! I totally know what you mean about fighting sisters. But man it is nice when they get along and entertain eachother!

Mandi A. said...

Oh, that picture makes me miss them! They are SO beautiful. Let me know when your up for a visit after the baby is born...I miss you guys!

So your tellin me there will be days that they get along? jk...well mostly

Anonymous said...

Wow, have they grown!! They both have such beautiful eyes!!!! (Just like Mom's.) How about a picture of the pregnant Mom? I sure wish you guys were closer....

I really miss all of you; we'll probably come up after tax season.

Love to each,

Mom/Grandma

jakenapril said...

your girls are darling! i can definitely see some of you in both of them. i love days when your kids can get along...although they are few and far between.

how are you feeling? aren't you due pretty soon? march-ish if i remember right?

ThE RaSmUsSeN's said...

They are so beautiful.