Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Grandma this is for you

Talmadge got lots of fun toys but I think his most favorite was the huge play set he got from Grandma Lashmett. Not to mention the girls and of course my biggest kid of them all dad. It takes up our whole basement play room, and I have just left it up. All the cousins come over and they have a blast downstairs in the "fort". Talmadge loves hiding and crawling as fast as he can through the tunnels trying not to be caught by the monsters.......Thanks Grandma and Grandpa we love it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! It looks like everyone is having fun.

Give everyone a kiss and a hub for me.

Love ya,

Grandpa Lashmett

Anonymous said...

It should have been hug, not hub.

Grandpa

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun, I wish I were there to play too!! After reading the comments on the site I ordered it from, I knew your "Big Kid" would have fun too.

At least it is easy to store and you can put up as much of it as you want to.

I miss you all, especially this time of the year. Love to all of you.

Grandma Lashmett

becca said...

That looks like so much fun! How fabulous for you (a great way to keep kids entertained!)