Thursday, July 19, 2007

Challenge

4 things Challenged from Mandi

4 jobs I have held:
1. Mc Ewens Carwash- Manager
2. Izzy's Pizza-Crew lead/Manager
3. Old Spaghetti Warehouse-Waiter
4. Moneyline Lending-Loan Processor

4 movies I can watch over and over:
1. Bourne Supremacy Series
2. Braveheart-not anymore, I stopped watching rated R movies
3. Notebook
4. Napoleon Dynamite

4 places I have lived:
1. Salem- Oregon
2. Orem- Utah
3. Mission Viejo- California
4. San Clemente- California

4 TV shows I enjoy:
1. American Idol
2. House
3. Law and Order
4. 10 o'clock news channel 12

4 places I have been on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Utah
3. California
4. Oregon

4 of my favorite dishes/restaurants:
1. La Hacienda- Fajitas
2. Taco Salad-made by me, Mandi were having this when your here
3. Lasagna- One of my favorites but I can't have cheese anymore do to lactose intolerant after baby #3
4. All you can eat Salad, Bread sticks, and minestrone soup at Olive Garden

4 websites I visit daily:
1. Blogs
2. Emails
3. Nordstroms (just to look at what I can't buy)
4.

4 places I would rather be right now:
1. Out on the lake in my new boat
2. Camping at Detroit by the fire
3. At an amusement park with Scott where we can be the kids on all the scary rides
4. Upstairs in my bed

4 people I would challenge to do this
1. Lisa
2. Carrie
3. Nicole
4. I have no other friends that blog.....

Thanks for the challenge, I haven't posted anything new for a few days, so that was an easy idea

No comments: